Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantMight want to give 28 the rest of the night off, he’s not playing well at all
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantWhat a Sloppy 1st period
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantIf they are going to be so aggressive skate at the goalie
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantMan that turnover on the power play hurt.
Calgary brought their skating legs tonight
I would like Bedard to slow it down a bit in the offensive end let’s get some sustained offensive zone time
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantRozy had excellent hockey sense with soft hands, excellent
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantLove the under 23 rankings, the riches the Blackhawks have is unbelievable, 11 guys in it and no Lardis, Vanacker, West, Behm as I’ve said before I’ve never seen a team go big instead wait 7-10 years to rebuild their team.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantAdam Gajan on team Slovakia at the winter Olympics, impressive
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantArty with a shift last night of over 5 minutes, hahaha and he was still faster than Murphy.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantGreat game until they pulled Knight
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantDach gets tackled no call, i guess
Great pk to close out the 2nd period
Puck just not bouncing the Hawks way tonight
-
AuthorPosts