Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 691 through 700 (of 717 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Rising Salaries: What It Means For Bedard  #27853
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    KD has put them in such a good spot that on the off chance that McDavid or Kaprizov wanted to play for Chicago because they like what they see and enjoy the city life, he could manage it easily.

    in reply to: Rising Salaries: What It Means For Bedard  #27850
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I’m glad the cap is going up, i think it’ll make it that much harder for teams to poach any of our young players we want to keep,

    I’m not worried about Bedard, more so the year after with both Arty and Rinzel being due new contracts, and with the cap going up lot less to worry about.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27443
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I don’t understand how the Bears draft a QB who can throw a deep ball in college and absolutely suck at it at the pro level

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27299
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    It was nice to see Rinzel look like the best player on the ice last night. I’m really looking forward to see how he handles a full NHL season. This kid looks like a star to be in the NHL.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27260
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I’m thinking Arty is going to be in the Rock this year.

    Really liked the team speed tonight

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27192
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    It’s nice to see 2 guys signed already before their RFA contracts are up.

    I know it may seem like Knight could of gotten paid more if he would of held out but i think he’s just happy he’s in a place where he gets a chance to be the main guy and kind of like Hjalmarrsson he already got $13,500,000 mil in his current contract, damn that’s $30 mil in 6 years.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27160
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I’m including this year, i think he would of beena RFA after this season?

    All this going on and wyatt Kaiser, crickets

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27155
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Damn that seems like a team friendly deal. Not a bad move by Knight gets stability knows he’s going to be here for the next 4 years.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27153
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I think it’s just a good rule to not really give up on a kid until they hit over 200 games in the NHL, or are 24 years and older.

    I believe Reichel needs talent around him, i thought he looked well in spurts with Smith who has decent scoring touch, Maroon decent hockey IQ. What i didn’t understand was that line began to cook and LR broke it apart.

    If the kid would just use his speed to be tenacious and play in the opponents face constantly without the puck and not be on the wrong side of it more times than not, there would be a roster spot for him in every game.

    But we are finally here, Reichel is now a possible trade chip, an after thought of being on this team, because of the kids coming up behind him.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #27124
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Have to say this is a really encouraging article by Pope

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks/2025/09/11/blackhawks-prospects-nick-lardis-nhl-ohl-frank-nazar-john-tavares-vincent-trocheck

    Lardis is leaning on Nazar to figure out what he needs to do to play in the NHL. I really hope to see the same tanacity from Lardis and all these other rookies in the near future.

Viewing 10 posts - 691 through 700 (of 717 total)
Scroll to Top