Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bill MeltzerKeymaster
Bill MeltzerKeymasterSorry… my screw up. I messed up the take-effect for the new rule. I’ll chalk it up to lack of sleep this week.
To correct myself: the new AHL rule would take effect in 2026-27, along with the rest of the CBA.
I am deleting the blog itself.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI’m aware that people were having issues creating/replying to threads. I had the problem as well. I think FZP Digital got the problem fixed.
In regard to obtrusive Google Ads, that should not be a problem after today. Our main ad source should be up and running later today, and those are designed to well placed but unobtrusive.
To all: When a problem arise, please keep letting us know. Be as specific as possible so FZP can replicate whatever the issue is and correct it ASAP.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterWhen they waive Fedotov and send him to LV, the ca. $1.1M they can bury will put the Flyers back below the cap ceiling. They could also LTIR Ellis or, depending how time he misses, do so temporarily for Ristolainen. Using LTIR is never ideal. But they have things they can do.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterReports: Cam York Agrees to Five-Year Extension with the Flyers
-
AuthorPosts