Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bill MeltzerKeymaster
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI think he will ultimately sign a bridge deal that will expire a year ahead of UFA eligibility.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterFlyers Quick Hits for July 5: Development Camp, Community Caravan, @FlyersAlumni Ireland trip
Quick HIts: Flyers Development Camp, Caravan, Alumni in Ireland
Bill MeltzerKeymasterBill, any insight why we did not tender Pelletier. I thought he played well enough at the end of the season. Is this just because of his size?
I haven’t had a chance to ask yet. Danny Briere initially indicated the plan was to qualify Pelletier. Then the plan changed. Tampa pounced immediately. I’d have rather risked waivers this season rather than a non-tender.It’s an inexpensive contract.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterFlyers Quick HIts: Development Camp, Martone, Shabanov
Bill MeltzerKeymasterThey want a big winger with some PP/offense pedigree. And they want to take care of that today, not wait to see what’s left.
-
AuthorPosts