Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Booner
ParticipantPulling a Miller/Quinn Hughes I see…
Booner
ParticipantKevin Weekly said there is still question if Demko will be ready for the start of the season
RJ said a month ago that he couldn’t say with confidence that Demko would be ready for camp. I’m assuming it’s a no.
Booner
ParticipantFrom Twitter, I don’t see how Demko could influence the room he’s always on LTIR. If true get rid of him.
A former player from last year revealed Demko isn’t liked by the new guys or young guys in the room. He treats them like shit, acts like he’s too good to talk to them and doesn’t give them the time of day.
I think he’s a part of the toxic culture. If true, it’s time for him to go.
No I will not give a source. No i will not name the player. No I am not claiming this to be fact. It’s something I heard from a golf event this summer. Take it for what you will.
E5
Booner
Participant@Lefty.
That doesnt remove it from bad contract status if he continues to miss mass games every season. When a lot of us were worried about his injuries moving forward, PA and JR pushed a contract at him. They did the same at Petey when they should have sat back and waited. Useless fux…
It’s 3 years at 8.5mil Expires in 2029 when he’s 33. It’s not like it’s hancuffing the franchise or standing in the way of a younger better prospect. He plays to the level of pay when healthy. If he’s not it goes on LTIR. It’s actually quite reasonable.
My bad. I thought it was 5 years. Medication hangover today.
Booner
Participant@Lefty.
That doesnt remove it from bad contract status if he continues to miss mass games every season. When a lot of us were worried about his injuries moving forward, PA and JR pushed a contract at him. They did the same at Petey when they should have sat back and waited. Useless fux…
Booner
ParticipantPetey and Eriksson are the standout bad ones.There have been others also on a lesser scale. But not worth complaining about. I really think Thy should try to trade for the other Buium also, workking out day after day on the same practice ice will go a long way when it comes to comfort level of the city.
If Demko ends up with another injury riddled season, you can add him to that list.
Booner
ParticipantThe good news is he isn’t eligible for an offer sheet July 1st so they can see how his season is going and wait.
Booner
ParticipantI would hope that the goal for this team would be to accumulate another 1st round pick this season at minimum.
I hope they do because they traded away their own 2nd to Chicago for the cap dump that was Ilya Mikheyev. So if they finish last, they gave up the 33rd in that trade. Idiots.
They have the Blue Jackets 2nd which will probably be a mid round. If they dont add another 1st or early 2nd, it’s a pretty big gap between early picks for a rebuilding team…
The 2027 2nd is actually San Jose’s. Ideally another 1st & 2nd would be ideal, not easy to do especially with rookie management. I heard the potential return for Debrusk for example is underwhelming. It will be tough to add high picks.
Thats right… the extra 2028 2nd is from BJ’s.
Booner
ParticipantI would hope that the goal for this team would be to accumulate another 1st round pick this season at minimum.
I hope they do because they traded away their own 2nd to Chicago for the cap dump that was Ilya Mikheyev. So if they finish last, they gave up the 33rd in that trade. Idiots.
They have the Blue Jackets 2nd which will probably be a mid round. If they dont add another 1st or early 2nd, it’s a pretty big gap between early picks for a rebuilding team…
Booner
ParticipantThey need to play the hell out of Rossi and pad his stats. If they set him up to finish the season with 50-60 points and at his salary, he will be a good summer trade. A 2027 1st or perhaps a 2028 plus. No sense keeping him beyond the summer.
Pump and dump?
He just needs to stay healthy… that’s a big ask for him.
-
AuthorPosts