Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Booner
ParticipantIf they claim him, who do they send down?
Booner
ParticipantNew vid out from Draft Pros on Svortsov. Most have him ranked #2 right now. Some say he could challenge for #1 if he has a big season. Of course Dupont may have something to say about that.
He needs to fill out. Skinny 6 footer. He seems like a sure shot for elite O. He’ll be signed in the KHL for 2 seasons post draft.
Booner
ParticipantTrying to correct EP40 to +1 but the edit tab is nowhere to be found.
Booner
ParticipantThat foot speed of EP$) looks like shit. I am not sure he could beat me in a race
I noticed that as well. I’m sure they’ll find some kind of excuse.
He had a solid game. 1g, 1a, +2, 11-3 on the dot… he was also 16-4 in the last game. 27-7! Call L.A quick.
Booner
ParticipantSeekers and Price are okay. I can see where D&D are annoying. The media really is under par
Listening to all these local media guys cry about losing 650… the station was terrible outside of the live games. I could drive from Williams Lake to Quesnel listening and the hot debate was “sandwich or tacos” with a poll question asking the same retarded bs and actually taking calls from listeners on this and reading their emails. WT actual F.
Booner
ParticipantCanuck media choices are a struggle. I can’t listen to any of these premature ejaculating young guys who cover the Canucks. Even worse is some of the older guys who act 16. D & D are like that to me. Can’t stand them. At times I don’t mind Sekeres and Price who are mature and calm but Sekeres is starting to behave like he did in the past when I hated him with his gullible politics.
There’s nothing really to talk about with the Canucks anyways. I can get everything I want to know about our prospects and draft eligible players from other sources. The very people they(Canuck media) have as guests do a better job on their own shows. Otherwise the discussion is depressing and old.
-
This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by
Booner.
Booner
ParticipantYou weren’t kidding about scraps lol
Booner
ParticipantSo Chytil has been put on the IR and they are trying Cotter on the 4rth line. Raty already played his 2 preseason games so tomorrows game will have Sasson and Cotter playing C.
The injury circus begins.
Seems like Cootes should have had another game before being sent down. Not like they have to sneak him through the wire.
Booner
ParticipantCootes has been cut and on his way to Abby.
I guess he’s not replacing Chytil… yet.
Booner
ParticipantFrom AI
The Vancouver Canucks absolutely maintain the number one waiver priority even after claiming goaltender Leevi Meriläinen from the Ottawa Senators.Under NHL Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) rules, making a waiver claim during this period does not reset or lower a team’s priority.Here is how the system works:The Standings Rule: Because the Canucks finished dead last (32nd) in the 2025–26 NHL standings, they hold the undisputed top waiver priority.The November 1 Reset: This order is completely fixed based on last year’s standings until November 1. On that date, the priority resets to mirror the live, current standings of the 2026–27 season.Unlimited Claims: Until November 1, the Canucks can make as many waiver claims as they want, and they will always get first dibs over the other 31 teams.With major roster cuts continuing across the league before opening night, General Manager Ryan Johnson still holds the highest priority if he decides to target additional depth.
Thanks for this. Great news. They will probably grab a D or even a C if the physical comedian is out for any amount of time.
-
This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts