Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Booner
ParticipantHaha… there it is. They grabbed a goalie like I predicted.
Leevi Meriläinen
Tolopilo will be waived Sunday probably.
Now watch… a too good to be true waive will happen this weekend because that’s how the Canucks roll.
-
This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by
Booner.
Booner
ParticipantAfter seeing Tolopilo this preseason, I still think they are hoping for a upgrade in that position.
-
This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by
Booner.
Booner
ParticipantI have no idea how anyone can still be blowing sunshine out of their ass after this preseason.
Going to be painful. We wont even have notable prospects on the team to soften the blow with a glance at the future. I’ll be more into watching Cootes in Abby.
Click simulate season please…
Booner
Participant2g 2a for Novontny in his 1st game.
Booner
ParticipantChytil injured before the 1st was even over hahahahaha
Booner
ParticipantNovotny scored for the Petes today in his first game
He scored both their goals actually. Two periods to go still.
Atta boy. He should be well dialed in for the O after NHL camp.
Booner
ParticipantThe idea of 3 G’s is gaining quite a bit of discussion across the league since the Canes cup run with 3 G’s.
The way I look at it, if it’s an upgrade on Tolopilo, then the risk isn’t much of a risk. Even if you lose him(which I doubt), you still upgraded. If he gets through, then you’ve upgraded both team’s GT situations. Seems like a win win.
-
This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by
Booner.
Booner
ParticipantMilan Sundström off to a hot start in Sweden. 7 points in 3 games for his Modo U20 team and 1 point in 3 on the big club.
Privolov 0 points in 6 games in the KHL.
Svortsov 2 point in 6 games. KHL
Carter Meyer 4 points in 2 games in the Q
Zhilkin hot hot hot… 5 points in 2 games in the O. I expect this kid to climb possibly into top 3.
Jonah Neuenschwander 1 point in 4 games Swiss pro.
Alexis Joseph 2 point in 2 games in the Q. I really hope this kid improves drastically this season. Lots of holes in his game still. Would be nice if he made the jump with that size, shot, and agility down low. Canadian kid. He’s a goalies nightmare when he’s anywhere near the net but slow off the first few steps and his awareness seems lacking.
Listening to cam Robinson yesterday. He quoted a scout who thinks this is the best Russian draft since the late 80’s… you know that class Of Bure, Mogilny, Fedorov… sounds like a stretch but none the less… I wouldnt shy away from all the Russians in this draft but have to be careful still.
Booner
ParticipantChytil still at C… lol… I’ll be surprised if he makes it out of pre-season/camp.
Booner
ParticipantTonight’s line up…
DeBrusk-EP40-Karlsson
Öhgren-Rossi-Boeser
O’Connor-Chytil-Lekkerimäki
Cotter-Cootes-GallagherBuium-Hronek
Oleksiak-Schenn
Brisebois-Mancini -
This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by
-
AuthorPosts