Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Brukie
ParticipantHey Bill, I see it now in the forum. Im not sure if Jan posts directly to the forum but if he is maybe its some kind of clearance glitch or double post glitch?
Brukie
ParticipantTop 3 pick would be ideal, I’d be ok with Stenberg McKenna or Verhoeff. Outside of that I’d probably want to trade down and grab Belchetz around 9/10.
The lottery balls will need to fall our way.
Brukie
ParticipantWe should be all over Mctavish. Drury has set the precedent of what a top 3 pick should cost, so Borgen and a 3rd get it done?
You arent wrong!!! Unfortunately.
Brukie
ParticipantIt happens to me sometimes too, Jans articles dont show up in the forum for me.
I use Firefox as a browser
Brukie
ParticipantSo… back to hockey. The Ducks scratched Mason McTavish, and that situation might be interesting. He was in a lot of trade rumors before the Ducks eventually resigned him. Should we be kicking tires on him next season? They have no RHD signed beyond this season, a package consisting of Schneider and the 2026 CAR 1st?
Im not OB with trading Schneider. RH D men are a premium too. We still have a glut of C’s in Miller, Mika and Trocheck. Have to see what the return of a possible Trocheck trade will be.
Brukie
Participantsmh tj. I stayed off this politics stuff because I want no part of it. However, the problem I have with society now-a-days, is back in the day, you had to back up your words. Unfortunately, theres no repercussions for saying stupid things.
Typical keyboard warrior, all he says is stupid shit, along with Gresh and his idiot brother. They type away because there isnt any repercussions on here. In person, there are.
Politics are fine if you have a reasonable conversation, most can, some can not but its Tj, what kind of human being are you telling a man to rape his daughter? What kind of demented mind do you have? In person, he wouldnt be able to walk away.
Brukie
ParticipantOnce again Tj, you show what kind of low life, POS you truly are.
Brukie
ParticipantThanks Bill. Jans article isnt showing on my side in the forum. Your post is.
Brukie
ParticipantBecause you are a slow adult I will explain- Trump/Epstein Island was not Partisan. and BTW, not that I am a supporter of the Clinton’s but Bill did in fact testify before congress and preferred to do it in a public hearing but that idea was rejected
Wow, thats some explanation, lots of depth to it, makes zero sense. You truly are an idiot. keep stroking your guitar and playing with your Legos, you will continue to be a strain on society. Im getting a clearer picture of you now, white, 6ft white hair, beard medium build, glasses and when interviewed you just keep repeating, Trump is a fascist, Trump is a racist and not give an example of how.
Brukie
ParticipantSo the fact that trump is named in the files 30,000 times, grabs pussy because they let you when you’re famous, found civilly liable for rape has been accused by multiple women, bought ms teen USA pageant and said to Stern that he wushed he could bang his daughter …..etc etc – all just smoke!? But its the Dems LMFAO!
LGR!!
You do know that NYS changed its laws in order to charge Trump? Civil court is much different than criminal court. Hell, I could win a guilty verdict for stalking of you having that Carol Alt picture you have hanging in room still. never said I liked the guy, I really never did but he was a better choice over Harris. Its funny though, CLinton is in those files more over than Trump along with some embarrassing pictures but I dont hear any calls for his head? Multiple people, including Clinton have said they never saw or heard of about Trump doing anything wrong.
You didnt answer my question, if Trump was guilty of anything why didnt Biden release those files under his watch?
-
This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by
Brukie.
-
This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts