Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Brukie
ParticipantWas it really luck or Igor just being Igor?
Either way, this team has already proved, we cant win when your goaltender has to win every games for you.
Brukie
ParticipantI mean the facts are there was still 40 something games left
It’s one thing to say they stink like last year yes they fkin stunk to high heaven. This year they don’t when fully healthy. You’re just afraid to admit the GM has the right idea, and they’re good because it would blow up your whole routine here
I’ll be here next year shoving your pedophilia supporting ass in it, and I can’t wait.
And btw, Mika has had one..ONE..bad season (everybody did). It’s not some 3 year decline that you made up. Go look it up
Spin that beeyatch
Remember, the Democratic party had those Epstein files for 4 years and voted AGAINST releasing them. Including AOC. If Trump was guilty of anything, they would have released them back when Joe was in office. From what I see of the files, its all Democrats, ha including Whoopie!!!
You ignorance is bliss.
He had 2 bad seasons but either way, he isnt a gamer, he proved that in the playoffs.
Brukie
ParticipantHmm it’s almost like I said with him playing all season they may have made the playoffs
Spin that beeyatch
Where were the Rangers in the standings before he got hurt?? Oh thats right sitting outside a playoff spot. Jeez, dont let the facts get in the way of your wet dream.
Brukie
ParticipantThis team really doesn’t want a top 5 pick
Its honestly really weird. Theyre not winning games with luck either, theyre beating teams outright. However, if this costs them a top 5 pick, I will definitely be annoyed.
This was a lucky win, thank you Igor.
Brukie
ParticipantSo Brukie says they shouldn’t go and get draft picks. Thats some hot take
Dopey, you need RIF, where did I say that?You like just making shit up.
Brukie
ParticipantNext year, and beyond that, is promising. We now have one of the youngest rosters in the NHL, and cheapest to be honest. Our cap space is ridiculously plentiful. The contracts that are perceived as bad really aren’t even an issue because of this. This is where the disconnect is with you guys and Drury. You’re (most of you) so wrapped up in 2-3-4-5 years ago and aren’t seeing the big picture. They went from an east west identity, and being a buyer and contender, to seller and builder. Building a more north south identity. I also think this was why they hired Sullivan, who you also have no patience with
You can see at times this year that they can be a really good team (if you’re actually fair when assessing them). There are obviously holes that need to be addressed and they must have a better hit % on these draft picks. But things are finally looking up imo. This is a massive draft year for Drury and staff. I hope they draft for speed over anything else, if I had one thing to pick on it’s we’re still pretty slow overall as a team
Tj, the eternal optimist!! I admire your dedication but you are a snap judgement person. They won a few games and some players are experiencing some success but it is such a small sample size, its way to early to make any kind of determination. Things are looking up? Its been 5 games, when you are on the bottom, you can only look up. Mika is having a good year after 3 years of decline, will he replicate it next year? Miller has looked terrible and will be 34, will he have a bounce back year? Gavrikov is having a career year, will he replicate it next year? The Rangers have 2 first rounders and a second, 4 third rounders. After the second round only 30 percent of the players play 100 games, so the majority of those players are 3rd or 4th line players who take longer to develop. By the time those players are ready, Mika and Miller will be in the last years of their contracts. Not a good look. This team will miss the playoffs the next 2 years and will not be a contender for at least another 5.
Brukie
ParticipantDo you get banned or something?
And for the record I told my ex wife the same thing. Fkin MAGA cvnt
Ha, I can see she was the smart one in the ex relationship!!! LOL
Brukie
ParticipantNot sure I 100% agree with the sheath and fox thing but I’ll admit I haven’t watched enough games to truly say anything there.
The bread thing, to me at least, is up in the air until we see Laf do this for at least a full season. If making him a top line player was what he needed to get off his ass, great. But I’m not convinced just yet.
Now the JT Miller thing really concerns me as it’s not just an on ice product issue. Maybe him being away from the boys has helped as well. Either way, unfortunately we will continue to not fail hard enough for McKenna
What happened with Miller?
Brukie
ParticipantMaaaaaybe Drury gets some credit for picking up Kartye. I’ve probably come to the wrong place tho. I do realize he gave up Buch a few years ago
Tj, you are boasting about the GM of a team that is sitting in a lottery spot!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
You cant make this shit up!!!
Brukie
ParticipantSo you do support pedophilia got it. Support the murder of innocent Iranian children too? An entire elementary school of em, “because they missed”.
Terrible tragedy.
Yeah I cant believe people voted for him. His own daughter in her diary said Joe use to take showers with her.
-
AuthorPosts