Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 251 through 260 (of 366 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: July 1st!!! #76752
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    They can probably flip Oleksiak for a mid to late rounder next season.

    (8th attempt to post this)

    At 2/5m I think they’ll keep him for mentoring but you never know.

    in reply to: July 1st!!! #76737
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    Glad to see MP gone too soft for my liking & going downhill. Sure it’s way off til 2030 but a 1st is a great return. By 2030 the Rags will have aged out many key vets & could be a bottom feeder. RJ 👍🏻👍🏻

    Also luv the signing of 2 big D vets with snarl. Had Schenn on my radar. On my PUCKPEDIA GM had Schenn signed at 2m all good cap isn’t a problem & Oleksiak 2/5m is fine also.

    Just got meaner & bigger on D 👍🏻👍🏻

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Nighthawk.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Nighthawk.
    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76609
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    EP40’s going to be pissed his only bud on the team is gone. Bottom line is he’ll probably just float through another season.

    I think they’ll spend the summer trying to get a reasonable return for him and if the summer runs out and camp is near, they will turn back to one of the trade partners that want it to cost them almost nothing. I really don’t see them starting the season with this controversy.

    It’ll start with what condition EP arrives in for camp. They won’t give him away his contract isn’t a cap problem. They will try to up his value. Fully expecting it to be a long drawn out process to trade him. The TDL is more likely when.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #76501
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    7 of the 9 they just drafted will be at development camp this week. The goalie and Bryzgalov will not be there.

    Going to be the most interesting D camp in quite a while…

    Good time to see all these huge new prospects & how they showcase their talents. Then onto their D+1 seasons unfold. Hoping to see some or all of them make big impacts.

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76489
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    If they want a culture change then EP40 should have been the first one out the door. It was more of out with the old in with the older.

    NMC

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76488
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    More spots for competition the better. Next up DeBrusk & hopefully MP. EP before the TDL.

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76477
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    How Swede it is – Ralph Cramdon

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Nighthawk.
    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76434
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    You know NH I don’t care anymore about the Prima Donna . Two much ink has been wasted on him already. He will either have a better year or every team in the league will treat him ke a cancer.It is up to him how he does and I don’t think he is too worried. I know if I was making 11.6 for the next 6 years I wouldn’t be panicking.

    JR PA and FA are fucken idiots

    Idc about him either tbh. All I seek is this rebuild moves on its natural course. That means EP & DeBrusk won’t be around & Demko likely on LTIR til career ends & Boeser stays or goes. Boeser bleeds blue & is both loyal & appreciative of all the fans. He had a real bad run of bad luck personally. Leaves it at a suitor sooner or later for DeBrusk & getting as much value from EP asap.

    Just looking at the last draft & what can be expected next draft the writing is on the wall. C’s picked & likely another next year for big depth for years to come.

    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76411
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    Canucks centre dept

    1C Rossi
    2C Malhotra
    3C Cootes
    4c Raty

    5C The extra guy EP40

    Too funny 🤣🤣👍🏻
    Imo EP will get some leash to see if comes to camp with a better mindset & in high condition a must. No reason he cannot be a 60-80pt bounce back story. Give him the wingers that bring out his best for that I’d put Chytil on his wing to drive play or Ohgren as the digger once Chytil sneezes & pops a rib. Other side Larlsson for chemistry. Boeser with Rossi. DeBrusk also til traded.

    Chytil(Ohgren) EP Karlsson
    DeBrusk Rossi Boeser
    Ohgren(Chytil) Cootes Lekerimaki
    DOC Raty Sasson
    Douglass

    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76409
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    I am fine with the draft strategy and think Malhotra is a nice pick.
    If it wasn’t Caleb, then I was hoping for Rudolph who I have said will be the best defenseman in the draft.
    We’re there some players I would have preferred, sure, but not going to complain

    I agree on Rudolph but Carels only knock is he’s a lefty & ranked him as top D if handed ess was ignored. Strange Reid fell so far must be a red flag(s) on him. I’m satisfied with the safe pick with CM. He needs to take it to another level at BU. Get stronger & faster be nice to start with. If he stands out as a team leader would be the ultimate.

Viewing 10 posts - 251 through 260 (of 366 total)
Scroll to Top