Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Nighthawk
ParticipantCanucks still hold onto 1st waiver scrap claims til November 1st. Plenty of time to look forward to more injury fill ins.
Nighthawk
ParticipantToo funny. Agree?
Rossi with the jab 💀
https://www.reddit.com/r/canucks/s/HyGpcWiEF0Nighthawk
ParticipantOr instead lets do a everyone pick the points the Canucks get in the 84 game season.
I’ll take 63 points but feels high lol
Nighthawk
ParticipantMoney talks bs walks lol
$100 I’ll give you 2-1 oddsNighthawk
ParticipantRed Bull gives you wings
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1F4rv463Pn/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Nighthawk
ParticipantThis team is going to set a new record this year for most losses in a year. This is a terrible team.
I’ll take that bet & give odds.
Fact: Washington Capitals 1974–75 expansion season, finishing with an abysmal .131 win percentage (8–67–5 record)Nighthawk
ParticipantChytil injured before the 1st was even over hahahahaha
Looked to be minor & kept out for precautionary reasons in a mean nothing game. That was just bad luck & the ref not knowing what was going on around him.
Nighthawk
ParticipantSome old rockem sockem
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18KZa64s3V/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Nighthawk
ParticipantIf they claim the G then Demko is still far away from playing. Puts Tolopilo at risk unless running 3 G’s. That probably would mean Mancini goes to Abby where he belongs & Cootes highly likely to Abby.
Nighthawk
ParticipantChytil still at C… lol… I’ll be surprised if he makes it out of pre-season/camp.
That could change but looking more & more Manny will play him at C. Nobody sneeze lol
Tonight’s line up…
DeBrusk-EP40-Karlsson
Öhgren-Rossi-Boeser
O’Connor-Chytil-Lekkerimäki
Cotter-Cootes-GallagherBuium-Hronek
Oleksiak-Schenn
Brisebois-ManciniPretty the season starting season roster minus only a few players.
-
AuthorPosts