Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 611 through 620 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: We’re Boned #9360
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    he’ll respond in short time.
    ~dmnted

    He’s probably already typing, the post will be finished in about a half hour.

    in reply to: We’re Boned #9333
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Meh, Bennett was never coming to Toronto anyways, so that makes no difference. Marner walking give us a fuck ton cap space for the first time in forever. Get Knies locked up, negotiate something fair on JT, and then let Tre cook up the rest.

    in reply to: Final Destination – Mitch Marner?? #9323
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    how high can he go, I think Mitch might get one bajillion dollars
    ~senstrolltwo

    He’s exactly the type of player Carolina needs, undersized and as soft as downy fabric softener. Brilliant move, Canes.

    in reply to: Final Destination – Mitch Marner?? #9322
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Per Andy Strickland, Marner is officially out. Let the healing begin.

    in reply to: Game 7 – Will these Leafs be heros or zeros? #9320
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    It’s unofficially official boys, Marner is taking his purse and leaving town.

    in reply to: Game 7 – Will these Leafs be heros or zeros? #8946
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Mr. Sir, that second line is terrifyingly bad defensively.

    in reply to: Game 7 – Will these Leafs be heros or zeros? #8931
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Except that the Oilers didn’t lie down and roll over in the game they lost 6-1 the way the Leafs did. Twice. The Oilers actually showed some pride.
    ~fifty

    A lot of good that did them. So, the Oilers are leading the series in moral victories?!?

    in reply to: Game 7 – Will these Leafs be heros or zeros? #8705
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Is it safe in here?

    Or should I apply my padded helmet first?
    ~Mr. Sir

    Stollarz shoulda had one of those for the Florida series.

    AYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    in reply to: Final Destination – Mitch Marner?? #8689
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Patches supposedly leaning towards returning with the Leafs. Love it.

    in reply to: Final Destination – Mitch Marner?? #8688
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I cant believe how bad the user experience is for this site right out of the box. I get logged out with certain browsers, cant quote reply. the avatar nonsense. I also find it hard to read and hate the flow of it.
    have to put up with the verbal diarrhea poster.

    other than almost everything about it…its great
    ~senstrolltwo

    Yeah, if you’re going to roll out a website to compete with an existing, well established site (even though said site is outdated by almost 20 years), you’d expect it to be a little more slick than this. Or, at the very least, be doing regular updates to address issues. With all the banning issues over on HB, all the stars were aligned for this site to be a success, but it’s kinda been a dud.

    That being said, I don’t expect I’ll ever be back on the buzz. My supposed 1 month ban (according to Dozzer), seems to be dragging on far past that. I’m not overly worried. I just really want to debut my avatar over there to trigger some fools.

Viewing 10 posts - 611 through 620 (of 843 total)
Scroll to Top