Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantCommon Nazar bad penalty
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantCommon Nazar you’ve got to shoot that puck
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantWish Teuvo would of respected Caufields forehand side behind the net more so than whatever he could do from his backhand from there.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantMoore grabbed by the shoulder and no holding call? 10 out of 10 times they call that on a Blackhawks player.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantI have to admit Frenchy I’ve been bummed since the unnecessary injury to Bedard with a dirty cross check.
They’ll be lucky to win 1 out of 4 games until his return. Bad news for the league on 2 fronts, people paying to watch Bedard can’t and it’ll give us another top 10 pick, possibly top 5 draft pick to add to the roster and if we win the lotto be it number 1 or 2 then I’d say i guess things happen for a reason.
So let the league keep calling penalties on us if we are winning with 5 minutes left in the game and continue to allow the cheap shots, in time these young kids will become mean bastards because it’s either join them or go play hockey in another league.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantTough loss tonight. As soon as that shot went in from the point i knew they were going to lose this game.
Another penalty call against the Blackhawks with 5 minutes left in the game.
At least the refs are consistent any time the Blackhawks have a lead.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantDots, wishin’ u and all up here A season of joy&happy&yourkindwordsto alldathearthem.
I was wondering as you were, the management won’t tinker without Lil Fm
Same to you Wiz enjoy your holiday season, enjoy your wonderful weather in the bay, we were -3 degrees farenheit this morning
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantWithout Bedard this stretch is going to be tough.
I think it’s time to have a difficult conversation about Soda. He’s become a leaky faucet. I imagine when they bring Brossoit up they will trade Soda or release him.
I guess we’ll see what the rest of the roster is made of. The team knows what they have to do to win, now comes the hard part can they actually be discipline enough and consistent enough to do it.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantNow that they brought Lardis up I’d like to see the line of Moore, Nazar and Lardis and just let them be.
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantThat’s the thing they send Rinzel down and now we get more of Murphy which is what i consider lose lose.
-
AuthorPosts