Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 381 through 390 (of 718 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50983
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    At the game Bertuzzi kept pointing at the big screen. I’ve never seen it before but i believe they actually watched the video since the UC kept playing it over and over and reversed the call.

    Watching them vs the Avs this team is so close to being really really good once their processing speed catches up to their physical abilities.

    in reply to: Game Thread 22-82 at Chicago vs Avalanche #50957
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I know they lost tonight but they played great. They didn’t look out of place at all vs this team. They were skating great MacKinnon was ordinary tonight and many teams can’t say that. I can’t wait until this young team plays mentally faster with the puck or receiving the puck. They are so close to being really really good.

    in reply to: Game Thread 22-82 at Chicago vs Avalanche #50924
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    It’s easy for us fans we see the guys open on the ice but yea the Blackhawks could of had 4 to 5 odd man advantages if the defenders knew what we saw but i trust they will get there with experience

    in reply to: Game Thread 22-82 at Chicago vs Avalanche #50923
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    At the game and the most noticeable thing i see is the processing speed to make a pass, i can’t wait until that processing speed gets to the NHL level for these young players

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50650
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    It’s called venting? So you’re saying you’ve never bitched about something that happened to you or someone or something you cared for in your life?

    But then you post about others complaining with some crap about life?

    Sure

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50646
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I know I am not the only one that watches games that do not involve the Hawks, Mackinnon, McDavid, Hughes (often injured) get hacked and whacked in prime scoring positions with no penalty called.
    Interesting about head hits too, I remember on the old board when Hagel ran Barkov with a direct head hit in the playoffs without the puck and Barkov was called soft.

    So many fans of every team in every sport are convinced that the refs/umpires/officials hate their team and want to screw them over.

    I’ll be honest i had no interest in watching NHL hockey Friday because of the 2 terrible calls. So i didn’t. Won’t watch today either. I have tickets for Sunday and I’m thinking about just giving away my tickets that’s what that ref did to me.

    I get it most people enable the refs, so the expectation is hockey players need to be tough work hard and be passionate, yet the refs get a pass on bad calls, no calls and not being thick skinned. I hope woman begin entering the league as refs because they need to eliminate the egos these young men have who couldn’t make it as an NHL player.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50597
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Except it wasn’t a head hit, he hit him shoulder to shoulder. It was more about the puck not being on his stick but keep beating that drum

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50460
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I hear you is crazy to me that Bedard gets called for hurting the refs feelings but hey if a guy puts his head in danger he’s fair game, they care so little for players safety.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50434
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    They will never tell us but they have to if they want to preserve the integrity of the NHL

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #50433
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Thanks boiler

    And Blashill is 100% correct about the call on the ice last night and how the ref handled it.

    I imagine the league has to investigate the ref last night for the series of calls or non calls that put Seattle in a position to win.

Viewing 10 posts - 381 through 390 (of 718 total)
Scroll to Top