Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 441 through 450 (of 717 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #48067
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Damn i also forgot about Donato and not over paying him.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #48066
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I’m liking the vets that have brought in. Burakovsky for nothing has been a great add, Mikheylev for a 2nd round draft pick and price retention another great add. Teuvo and Burt. Made a mistake signing Brodie, addressed it, brought in Grzelcyk on a Pto and signed him to a very friendly deal.

    If and a big if, they keep performing the way they are so do they trade Murphy? I can see Dickinson definitely being traded.

    I actually like the under 20 minutes for the rookie defenseman, dressing 7 of them a night. Crazy how Arty takes over 1st PP unit duties and the PP comes alive.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #48048
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I just gotta say i think my wish is coming true, i think KD is one of the few insightful hockey minds who are running a NHL organization.

    I can’t believe how many of his draft picks are playing in the NHL and playing well. I said last season the trade for Knight and a 1st rounder for Jones made him GM of the year in my eyes.

    I didn’t know what to expect from Blashill but what i did know i really liked the brand of hockey the lightning played and I’m grateful that he’s been able to bring that brand to Chicago, it’s nice to see a team skate with a purpose.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #47915
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Don’t know Frenchy maybe they are all in shock.

    I will say when i was looking for today’s game log it didn’t pop up until after the game which was weird to me.

    But man this is great, Soda played fantastic today

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #47855
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Bedard your new points leader in the NHL.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #47853
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Man what a game vs the Red Wings. 3 in a row, only accomplished that once last season.

    Bedard and his line are on fire this run has been so much fun to watch.

    What a great road trip.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #47624
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    It took all of last season for the Blackhawks to win 2 games in a row 3 times? This season they did it in 15 games.

    It’s interesting to watch other young teams making their mark, impressed with Sharks turn around, it’s a long season but the young teams are coming.

    in reply to: Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments #47617
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    At 1st i thought Arty should be in Rockford. What do i know? He’s looking better and better every game now

    I still think a few games in RFD would help him, though it is extremely unlikely to happen.
    3rd period, he made a great poke check on defense to steal the puck along the boards.
    He immediately spazzed out and shoved the puck to try and clear it but there was a D-man near the blue line to keep it in.
    His steal became a turnover.
    He needs to stay calm after a good play like that and take stock of the situation.

    I have not seen an update on how KK, EDM and Allan are doing in RFD.
    Have any of them played their way into a callup?

    Personally from where Arty was in the beginning of the year to where he is now he’s vastly improved. Blashill’s system is built on supporting the puck, bonus is he didn’t throw it to the center of the ice. I can live with the one mistake in the game considering how many times he controls and makes the right read with the puck.

    I also like the minute distribution when Murphy is getting the least amount of minutes as your RD man that’s an excellent sign for this team and team defense.

    in reply to: Blackhawks: Bedard & Knight Burn Flames in Calgary #47629
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    The other is how often do you see a raw player come into the NHL and continue to get better? Levshunov is beginning to get the feel for the NHL and it’s showing in how confident he’s playing with the puck and his position.

    in reply to: Blackhawks: Bedard & Knight Burn Flames in Calgary #47628
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I’m lovin what I’m seeing. The thing that impresses me the most about Bedard is at least once a game he is 190 feet back taking sticks away from a legit scoring chance. One of the best i saw was Stutzles.

Viewing 10 posts - 441 through 450 (of 717 total)
Scroll to Top