Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
boilermaker
ParticipantCraig Button, TSN analyst has listed his top 32 2026 prospects. No surprise, McKenna is #1. Mostly forwards in the top 10 and a lot of D in the 11-19 range.
https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/article/nobody-close-to-no-1-mckenna-on-craigs-list/
boilermaker
Participant<Wow the Ducks signed LaCombe to a nice contract, amazing i guess things are changing in Anaheim, or they saw what Kaprizov signed for and were like we might want to offer guys fair deals a year prior they hit RFA contract.
43 points for Lacombe last year. Lane Hutson with 66 points last season. He should get 10+M next year. What will Rinzel or Lev get if they put up decent numbers the next two years?
boilermaker
ParticipantThis thing back up? Per their Facebook page HHS is migrating from a shared server to a dedicated server. Traffic capacity and database needs to be increased. Looks like we lost some of the September 30 posts.
boilermaker
ParticipantGood game for all the kids. Granted, Minnesota didn’t ice their best, but this type of game should give the Hawks youngsters a big boost of confidence. Vlasic listed as day-to-day. Let’s just hope he’s ready for the regular season.
boilermaker
ParticipantToday’s roster.
boilermaker
ParticipantHello to all
Glad you joined us Captain.
boilermaker
ParticipantHey Wiz, I checked your mock draft. I see you have the Hawks selecting 23rd with the Florida pick. Did you move that pick up due to Barkov’s injury or did you always have it there? I wouldn’t mind it a little higher. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised to see KFC package 2 of his 3 2nds to grab another late 1st.
boilermaker
ParticipantOk, my reply/quotes aren’t working for the last two days, desktop or phone. WTF?
We’re still missing Steve from Glencoe and Hawk in the D.Check the I’m not a robot box beneath where you’re writing your comment before submitting.
boilermaker
ParticipantI swear i heard someone on TV comment that the time had passed and now the pick was locked in.
Yes, the Chicago Blackhawks are guaranteed the Florida Panthers’ 2026 first-round pick because a condition on the pick was met on June 27, 2025.
Thanks for the updates guys. I guess I misunderstood the conditions.
boilermaker
ParticipantYeah, except if they go that route then they would be giving up their 1st round picks for 2026, 2027, and 2028
They got their core, a lot in their prime, signed to relatively team friendly contracts for the next several years. They are in the win now mode.
-
AuthorPosts