Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
boilermaker
Participant2026 1st rounder
FLA still has the option to trade their 2026 1st sometime before the 2026 draft in which case the Hawks get the Panther’s 2027 1st.
Maybe FLA will use it in a package to obtain McTavish for use as a replacement center.
boilermaker
ParticipantNote: We added a simple captcha for forum posts as a spambot deterrent.
Everyone, Looks like after we write a comment, we have to check the “I’m not a robot” box near the bottom.and select the correct pictures before submitting the comment.
boilermaker
ParticipantHey thanks, BM for this operating tip, and this move. I am all set to begin chat’N here with you.
You’re welcome Wiz. It’s nice having you here.
boilermaker
ParticipantRegarding a Korchinski trade…
I remember a comment from CBJ GM Wadell after he traded #6 OA Jiricek a year or two ago. Paraphrasing he said you can’t fall in love with your draft picks. If it’s time to let one go, let him go.
Not saying it’s time to trade KK, but I hope KFC exhibits this type of attitude down the road when necessary.
boilermaker
ParticipantHello everyone, hope y’all had a wonderful summer.
Great to hear from you LA. Hope you’re doing well.
We’re fortunate to have such a knowledgeable writer as Frenchy. We got a good thing going here between his blogs and this thread.
Looking forward to the season. They’ll be some growing pains early as you mentioned, but I think they will eventually gel and show some progress.
boilermaker
ParticipantGood to see familiar faces here.
Hey, glad you’re here. We got most of the old crew back. Wiz posts a lot on Frenchy’s blogs. Hopefully he’ll make his way to this thread soon.
boilermaker
ParticipantCoach Frenchy’s blog recapping yesterday’s game if you haven’t seen it.
Blackhawks Fall 3-2 in Detroit: Learning Night for a Young Core
boilermaker
ParticipantThe PK ain’t no passive box. Looks like Blashill wants an aggressive kill..
I read Blashill coached the PK at Tampa Bay last season and does want to implement that system here. Lightning had 11 shorties last year being aggressive and forcing turnovers on the PK.
boilermaker
ParticipantDel Mastro wearing the A tonight. Got a feeling that bodes well for him making the team out of camp.
Kaiser, Bedard and Nazar are wearing the A, BM
Yeah, you’re right. I mistook Kasier for Del Mastro.
boilermaker
ParticipantDel Mastro wearing the A tonight. Got a feeling that bodes well for him making the team out of camp.
-
AuthorPosts