Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #81614
    Booner
    Participant

    Similar comment as Foote when he was asked last fall.

    in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #81605
    Booner
    Participant

    I think they should just stick to a normal contract for someone without star power potential coming out of their entry level regarding Ohgren. As high as I am on him, I don’t see the need to lock him down for 8 seasons. He’s going to be a good player for them. I don’t doubt that.

    in reply to: 2027 Draft Thread #81601
    Booner
    Participant

    Another early ranking for 2027.

    in reply to: 2027 Draft Thread #81416
    Booner
    Participant

    Spotlight on Privolov. A real mixed bag on rankings for him. Hulking power forward. I have doubts he will be a center. Probably a top 5 in the draft but its early. Many think there is 1oa potential there. I would have to see some major improvements this season and being in Russia makes that difficult.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81401
    Booner
    Participant

    Novotny had himself a game. Cootes looked better. Rogowski looked better on the wing but he was on a better line also.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81387
    Booner
    Participant

    What a sneaky goal by Novotny!

    Young looking much much better than Medvedev.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81381
    Booner
    Participant

    A proper ass kicking last night. I have seen one or two reels of fights and the Nov goal.

    Would have been a much closer game with decent goaltending.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81312
    Booner
    Participant

    Yup Medvedev is a sieve so far

    Been devolving since he was drafted. Crappy season in London last year… terrible pre season game a couple of days ago… then more of the same today.

    He was the backup when they drafted him. An Ian Clark pick. Hope his scouting is better with the goalie they took in the 3rd this year. Another Clark pick.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81309
    Booner
    Participant

    Medvedev sucks. Nice Mueller/Novotny play and great shot for the goal.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81224
    Booner
    Participant

    Here you go vantel.

    Nope… didnt work.

    • This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Booner.
Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 304 total)
Scroll to Top