Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 111 through 120 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81222
    Booner
    Participant

    I have done it a couple of times using the image tag but didnt work this time so I had to type out the line up instead of posting a pic of a fb post showing it.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Showcase #81216
    Booner
    Participant

    Schimek-Cootes-Safonov
    Novotny-Mueller-Chiarot
    Bryzgolov-Patterson-Emerson
    Alriksson-Rogowski-Brimmer

    Mynio-Rego
    Kudryavstev-Anisimov
    Arntsen-Gosselin

    Young-Koskenvuo-Medvedev

    A few names I’m not at all familiar with…

    • This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Booner.
    in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #81174
    Booner
    Participant

    Cotter with a hatty today on a line with Debrusk and Petey.

    in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #81083
    Booner
    Participant

    Quinn Hughes in the hot seat again for his loyalty/leadership. Day before yesterday he was filmed with his brothers at a baseball game on the east coast while almost all of his team mates are back in Minny doing the same captain’s skate as the Canucks. Minny needs to forget about this guy and try and recover some assets. Spoiled little fuck… no wonder he looked up to Miller…

    Makes one wonder if Hughes told Guerin he isn’t resigning also? Guessing we won’t know til after if traded again like in Van. He’s becoming a bigger POS than the Tkachuks with only Lindros topping the list. The get for Hughes is going to be talked about for a long time if less than the Canucks got.

    Guaranteed they get significantly less. Teams will not be able to resign him and the whole league knows it. Even NJ will wait it out.

    in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #81058
    Booner
    Participant

    Quinn Hughes in the hot seat again for his loyalty/leadership. Day before yesterday he was filmed with his brothers at a baseball game on the east coast while almost all of his team mates are back in Minny doing the same captain’s skate as the Canucks. Minny needs to forget about this guy and try and recover some assets. Spoiled little fuck… no wonder he looked up to Miller…

    in reply to: On Rossi #80948
    Booner
    Participant

    I cannot help this feeling Rossi is in for a big break out. After a tough season with an injury & later playing with a foot injury tells me something special is coming with a fresh start in his 1st full season as a Canuck. The BRO line showed real chemistry. Rossi puck possession control Boeser his triggerman & Ohgren doing the dirty work dogging the puck. My idea of good line dynamics. Rossi will need to bring a 200’ game Boeser do Boeser Ohgren play fast hard n hungry.

    I hope so. Drive up his trade value after this season.

    in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #80940
    Booner
    Participant

    I miss the days of Jody Vance and Hazel May wearing short skirts and the glass desk… they knew how to do sports back then.

    in reply to: Buium Contract? #80934
    Booner
    Participant

    EP40 EP40 EP40…. every thread. lol

    in reply to: Suck it Booner. #80798
    Booner
    Participant

    @Booner

    I like the Gibbs Kitimat or the heavier copper and orange Croc once they start poking their noses into the estuaries. Which is probably within a week or so. But right now I’m still hucking shiny lead from the beach and trying not to kill non locals.

    I tried braided but it was a nightmare in the wind for me. Plus it felt dead after 50+years of fishing mono. I like having the flex and twang when I cast. I’m 15lb test all the time.

    My Shimano rod is a Techmium. With a 6000 Shimano Stradic saltwater spincaster. Love the setup for out here. I think it ran me about 5 bills. So, not outrageously priced. If anything I might go a bit longer next rod.

    I also use a 9 foot Shimano rod with a Shimano spin reel for flipping spinners. Pretty much only use Blue Fox of different colors for Steelhead and Coho in rivers at creek mouths and slack pools with this set up. Again, I forget the models… all in storage. Haven’t done any gear in a long time.

    in reply to: Buium Contract? #80792
    Booner
    Participant

    Again I am going to sayI think he signed when he was trending down. So many people were upset when he signed because he was trending down for a large stretch. If he was trending up people would have been excited. I know I was super pissed when he signed it. I thought what a huge mistake.

    There was talks about him going to Carolina, You don’t trade your best player on the team if he is having a great year unless you know you can’t re-sign them. The offers for Petey were weak so they decided to sign him long term.

    Both Him and JTM were slumping and they got rid of JTM and people were hoping EP was soon out the door but instead PA or FA or JR screwed up

    It was definitely more urgent to rid the team of JT Cancer before he did any more damage or hurt one of the staff in his temper tantrums….

    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Booner.
Viewing 10 posts - 111 through 120 (of 304 total)
Scroll to Top