Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #65912
    Brukie
    Participant

    Apparently I was logged out at some point, so anytime I came to check in no new blogs were posted so I didn’t bother to try and find which blog everyone was taking in. I logged in today and now all the new blogs popped up. This site is terrible/very difficult to keep up conversation. I’m glad they boo’d Drury last night, too bad the weasel wasn’t on the ice so they could’ve boo’d him more.

    I have to agree, there are too many blogs forums or whatever you want to call them. The site needs to be able to have people only post on one active blog at a time. Like if Jan writes an article, only be able to post one that article. People dont need to have multiple placers to post. Its not that serious.

    Im missing the old days of the Buzz!!!

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #65911
    Brukie
    Participant

    Did anyone see the Fox interview? I got a little sense there maybe a strained relationship here with the team now. Maybe Im reading a little too much into it.

    No he seems unhappy.

    Miller needs to sit for the season and heal/contemplate whether or not he wants to be a captain

    The org is a joke

    Doing a so called “Retool” with Miller, Mika and maybe even Igor isnt going to get us to the Cup. By the time the new prospects start to bloom, at least 2-3 years from now these guys will be in their mid 30’s and at the bottom end of their careers. Gotta try to convince them to waive and ship them out. Do a proper rebuild.

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #65892
    Brukie
    Participant

    Did anyone see the Fox interview? I got a little sense there maybe a strained relationship here with the team now. Maybe Im reading a little too much into it.

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #65739
    Brukie
    Participant

    Hi

    Hey Rick, Im here, I was on Jans Olympic thread.

    Place is a ghost town

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #64419
    Brukie
    Participant

    How long has this gag order been in effect? I know the organization set up more restrictions last year after the Panarin payoff.

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #64345
    Brukie
    Participant

    On paper, Canada has the best team, incredible talent. Its up to team USA to make up goals because they left the better goal scores at home in favor of JT Miller and Trocheck. I love Trocheck but in this tournament, I want Caufield or JRob.

    I feel like Troch is a player you want for so many situations. But, Miller over Robertson is nuts.

    As for not being around, on top of being tired of the endless frustration from our team and the added frustration of this website, I just had my shoulder surgery yesterday. So, good chance I’ll be around more in the near future.

    Hoping for a quick recovery Tony

    Yeah this site is frustrating but the Buzz is a spam center now. No one is ever on there.

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #64335
    Brukie
    Participant

    On paper, Canada has the best team, incredible talent. Its up to team USA to make up goals because they left the better goal scores at home in favor of JT Miller and Trocheck. I love Trocheck but in this tournament, I want Caufield or JRob.

    • This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Brukie.
    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #64267
    Brukie
    Participant

    Where is everyone? I guess only fair weather fans. I guess it will be like this for a few years now.

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #64166
    Brukie
    Participant

    Here is a good example of how stupid the Drury is a genius comment is.

    Since taking over before the 2021 draft, Drury has brought in John Lilley as director of player personnel and amateur scouting while replacing multiple scouts and coaches, but he’s kept Jed Ortmeyer as director of player development and Tanner Glass as Ortmeyer’s top assistant.

    The results haven’t improved. Of 31 picks made across five drafts with Drury at the helm, no selection has played more games (48) or produced more points (14) than 2022 fourth-round center Noah Laba.

    What a winner!!!

    in reply to: Rangers: Panarin Trade Analysis #64077
    Brukie
    Participant

    I watched an interview with Rupper about Jason Robertson. He was talking about the Rangers trading for him. Rupper made a good point. JRob is a RFA now and then a UFA soon, why would he want to play for a coach and GM who didnt take him on Team USA for the Olympics? Yes he would have to report but not have to resign here. Interesting point.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 248 total)
Scroll to Top