Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76205
    Freakshow
    Participant

    I’m good with CM. Be nice if they could pick up another 2nd today.

    Me too, I’m good with Malhotra. This team has no center depth within the organization, or depth anywhere if we’re being honest, and they have another three drafts before they get to where they begin to see the start of something. Rebuilding isn’t a one year process.

    in reply to: D Day is upon us #76161
    Freakshow
    Participant

    That’s 7 Swedes so far in the first round, you can never have enough Swedes!! 🤣

    in reply to: The 24rth OA #76145
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Adam Novotny – was he on your board Booner?

    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76032
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Caleb Malhotra is committed to play NCAA hockey for Boston University for the upcoming 2026-27 season.

    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76016
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Did not expect that, but I love building through the middle of the ice! You can’t be good without depth at center.

    in reply to: D Day is upon us #76012
    Freakshow
    Participant

    WTF…😳

    in reply to: The trading is coming fast #76006
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Bruins acquiring JJ Peterka in trade with Mammoth.

    2x first round picks… holy shit. And people don’t want the Canucks to get in on this craziness going on….

    This player is comparable to Jake Debrusk and his salary is 2mil more. Holding onto Jake in this trade market makes no sense at all…

    Wow, that’s a crazy good return considering how badly Armstrong pooched the trade to acquire him.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #75998
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Picking up an extra pick in the top 35 would be nice, dman, scoring winger and the Ruck twins. Great night!

    in reply to: Likely 3rd OA Pick #75982
    Freakshow
    Participant

    I think it’s gonna be Chase Reid, and to be honest, considering the poor state of the defense within the organization, it’ll be a fine pick.

    Top pairing, right shot, one of only a couple with that kind of skating ability, 1st PP quarterback, 6’3″…

    I know people are sour on US players right now. I’m cautious myself but Quinn Hughes leaving wasn’t simply because he wanted to play in the USA. The state of the team was the big thing with him and then there was speculation he wanted to play with his brothers but I’m not sure that was the case. Reid is already playing in Canada… it’s a good sign at least.

    100% I have no issues with taking Reid.

    in reply to: Likely 3rd OA Pick #75981
    Freakshow
    Participant

    If that happens, I can actually cheer for them to win again

    If what happens? Reading Chase Reid is very comparable with Noah Dobson. That’s a nice piece to have back there!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 199 total)
Scroll to Top