Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: A New Beginning #75330
    Freakshow
    Participant

    I read Malhotra is getting paid in Canadian dollars vs US dollars so Aquilini can save money…LOL!! Why would he agree to that?

    in reply to: Debrusk Rumors #75327
    Freakshow
    Participant

    DeBrusk for Kent Johnson and the 43rd OA.

    in reply to: Likely 3rd OA Pick #75311
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Sounds like the Canucks are trying to push Boeser and EP40 about the door like Benning did with Bieksa. I sincerely hope that’s true.

    in reply to: Likely 3rd OA Pick #75169
    Freakshow
    Participant

    I say just draft talent, high ceiling talent, it’s not like this is gonna be the only draft near the bottom in the next few years.

    in reply to: Likely 3rd OA Pick #75105
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Vancouver Canucks
    2026 draft picks: 1st, 1st (MIN), 2nd, 2nd (SJ), 3rd (CBJ), 4th, 5th, 6th, 6th (WSH), 6th (BOS)

    The Canucks’ most pressing need is skill. They need it on defense, and they need it at forward. It is not about positional need or desire; the Canucks desperately need to draft players with elite scoring profiles and high upside with every selection.

    If Ivar Stenberg gets to three, that is a no-brainer pick. It continues with their other selections in their early rounds. They should target players such as Nikita Klepov, Adam Novotny, Mathis Preston, Ryan Roobroeck, Yegor Shilov, Casey Mutryn, Tommy Bleyl and Xavier Villeneuve.

    The Canucks desperately need an influx of skill and upside at every position in their prospect pool as part of the rebuild. It starts with drafting the best players available and extracting value wherever possible.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #75085
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Lebrun on Canucks:

    Pettersson, Boeser and DeBrusk are available. They want to tear it all down…On Pettersson…I think Canucks are willing to retain.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #74894
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Rick Dhaliwal@DhaliwalSports

    I contacted Marcus Pettersson’s agent Peter Wallen and he says it is 1000% not true.

    Wallen says Pettersson loves it in Vancouver and is thrilled to see what the new management crew will bring and lead them to.

    He is 1000% looking forward to next season.

    in reply to: Flyers Focus: Trades, Draft and More #74869
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Toronto announces it has traded Joseph Woll and Simon Benoit to PHI for Samuel Ersson, Emil Andrae and a third-round pick.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #74799
    Freakshow
    Participant

    Article in the Vancouver Sun about taking this kid in the second round.

    Casey Mutryn
    Right Wing — shoots R
    Born Jul 5 2008 — Norwell, MA
    [17 yrs. ago]
    Height 6.03 — Weight 200

    in reply to: A New Beginning #74798
    Freakshow
    Participant

    I will be honest. I know I am new but this site blows chunks. WordPress hosting is easy to use but needs improvement in many areas including interaction. I have 8 websites with them so I know. There is very little interaction going on in here so I don’t honestly see it lasting.

    I sort of feel sorry for Bill, when you only get about 4 replies a day it is not good.I don’t allow interaction yet because I don’t find WP justify what a quality site looks like. I think Bill has the right idea but needs a better web host

    If this site hits a lot of traffic it will explode and not be able to handle it. Bill is a good guy and has a great idea but he needs to start exploring other options. Maybe even use the old HB way and builders.

    I agree, this site has some serious operational issues, but it’s better than that garbage format HB turned into.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 199 total)
Scroll to Top