Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #20152
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I’m not sure Ek ever understood what made his site work. He seemed to believe that we were all drawn by all the roomers (E1’s to E5’s) or by the his insights and not that he just gave everyone a home to bitch or troll Leaf fans
    ~CC

    I’m old enough, (and I’m sure you are too), to remember the absolute pinnacle of an Ek rumor was an E4, that was a done deal, guaranteed to happen. But then Ek got so damn many E4s wrong that he had to create a new, higher level. Once he gets one of those wrong, we’ll see E6s I’m sure LMFAO.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #19327
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    $1.8M and change for Nicky Bobby. Meh.

    in reply to: Jays talk #19133
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Jays get Louie Varland (looks like great stats) and Ty France (meh).

    in reply to: Jays talk #19130
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Yankees loading TF up, SMDH.

    I think Jays have one more move. Just traded Wagner for a minor league catcher. Opens up a roster spot.

    I was wondering WTF that was all about, I was worried that Kirk was going to be out long term. Hopefully, there is one more decent bat incoming.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #19095
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    ID
    But also, what kind of absolute loser do you have to be to impersonate someone on the internet in a group that has been around for years if not decades?!? Get a F’n life, loser, (not directed at the real CC).

    in reply to: Jays talk #19091
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Yankees loading TF up, SMDH.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18927
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    The top post literally says you have to update your password, silly.

    Even I’m back!

    What top post?
    I didnt see any post and couldnt see any comments

    So do i create a new id?[/quote]
    No, just put in your ID and then click on “forgot my password” or whatever button is there and it’ll send you an email to reset it. I had to go back to the email I was using almost 20 years ago, lol.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18862
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    So HB has been updated and now i cant log into that.
    Geez

    The top post literally says you have to update your password, silly.

    Even I’m back!

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18752
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Formenton was even in the damn league when this all went down, but you think he’s a better option over Jarnkrok even after not playing for several years?!?!

    Yes, he’s younger, he’s bigger, he’s a fast skater, he’s still in his prime and he costs 25% of what Jarnkrok costs. Formenton was out of the league for a contract dispute and then this shit popped up, not because he’s a bad player. He came from the London Knights system, he’s a solid player on the 4th line and has scored 18 before so he can score too. Jarnkrok is broken, old, small, overpaid and useless in the playoffs. I’ll take the cheaper, younger, bigger, faster skater every day.

    Sure, they were not guilty of anything criminal, I agreed with that when I said they should be allowed the opportunity to play. But that doesn’t mean they didn’t make dumbass decisions that would hanging over the locker room and be a major distraction.

    Yes, I don’t want players like that representing the team that I love. That’s why I ridicule Oiler fans for Kane and Bowman.

    Yes, Kane and Bowman were such a massive, giant distraction that they went to the Cup Final. Twice. Fucking retard.

    You can organize the boy scout plastic Stanley Cup parade.

    You keep calling me a retard like I give a fuck about your dumbass opinion. If you’re the original UG, you’ve been like this going on 20 years. Go to anger management or something.

    And, as always, the Leafs aren’t going to do anything that you suggest, so keep yelling at clouds.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18736
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    This is just retarded. Pissed just at the idea of them inquiring? Just asking questions?

    The Leafs would be a better team with McLeod at league minimum than with Kampf. Same goes with Formenton at league minimum over Jarnkrok. Foote is better than having no RHD at all on the 3rd pair and he’s better than Myers too. Dube is a small skill guy but he’d fit in the top-6. He’s got a better history of scoring than Maccelli does, that’s for damn sure.

    If the Leafs have the opportunity to improve the team by signing these guys for cheap contracts, they’d be stupid not too and so would anybody being pissy about the team improving over a bunch of bullshit they were NOT GUILTY for.
    ~Ignorant dumbass

    Formenton was even in the damn league when this all went down, but you think he’s a better option over Jarnkrok even after not playing for several years?!?!

    Sure, they were not guilty of anything criminal, I agreed with that when I said they should be allowed the opportunity to play. But that doesn’t mean they didn’t make dumbass decisions that would hanging over the locker room and be a major distraction.

    Yes, I don’t want players like that representing the team that I love. That’s why I ridicule Oiler fans for Kane and Bowman.

Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 843 total)
Scroll to Top